Skip to content
- B.Tech Mechanical (ME) discipline was initiated with an intake of 60 in 1997 and the department at present has an intake of 120 annually.
- The department also runs two Post Graduation courses M.Tech (Design for Manufacturing) and M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) with an intake of 30.
- The state of art facilities and well qualified faculty are taking care of all round development of the students and make them industry as well as job ready.
- In addition to quality teaching, students are exposed to certification courses and workshops along with personality development programs. Furthermore, required training is imparted to the interested students to prepare for competitive examinations such as GATE, CAT etc.
- The gradual increase in the number of participants and competitors for various programs and the growing number of placements reflects the impact of these programs.
- The department is strengthened with a total of 4o faculties out of which 10 are Doctorates and 7 are pursuing Ph.D’s and 23 are holding M.Tech degree.
- The department has organized Seven International conferences in the area of Materials Processing and Characterization and many workshops.