Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), was founded in 1981 at New Delhi by a group of eminent HVAC&R professionals. ISHRAE today has THOUSANDS OF HVAC&R professionals as members and additionally there are THOUSANDS OF Student-members. ISHRAE operates from over 42 Chapters and sub Chapters spread all over India, with HQ in Delhi.
It is led by a team of elected officers, who are members of the Society, working on a voluntary basis, and collectively called the Board of Governors.
- Advancement of the Arts and Sciences of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering and Related Services.
- Continuing education of Members and other interested persons in the said sciences through Lectures, Workshops, Product Presentations, Publications and Expositions.
- Rendition of career guidance and financial assistance to students of the said sciences.
- Encouragement of scientific research.
The students members do the online student member registration in Exclusive ISHRAE Student Chapter website link :
ABOUT GRIET STUDENT CHAPTER
The student body of Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology is encouraged to associate themselves with this world-renowned organization through the ISHRAE local chapter.
During the year 2017, ISHRAE Student Chapter at GRIET was formed with 22 student members and 1 faculty advisors. The focus of this chapter is on
- HVAC industry provides a good field in which you can effectively use your Engineering learning and witness consistent career growth
- The industry is also at an important milestone due to the twin global issues of Energy and Environment. HVACR engineers have a big role to play
- One of the fastest growing industry, comparatively recession proof, offering multi-disciplinary career opportunities